The 3445 Peachtree management team is dedicated to helping the environment by recycling resources. Through a passive recycle program, we can make a difference resulting in the saving of mature trees, landfill space, fuel and building expenses.
Only one desk-side container is required for this program, where all recyclables will be placed. Housekeeping will collect these materials on a nightly basis. Only food waste and food waste containers are to be excluded, and disposed of in break room or other common area trash receptacles.
Acceptable recyclables include:
- Office Paper, Envelopes, and Junk Mail
- Cardboard Boxes
- Magazines, Newspapers, and Phone Books
- Soft and Hard Back Books
- File Folders, Brochures, and Reams
- Wrapping paper and Greeting Cards
- Aluminum Cans
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles
You can participate in this program by:
- Placing recyclable materials into your desk bin.
- Encouraging others to carry their food waste and food waste containers to the break room or common area bins.
- Helping co-workers become aware of the new recycling program.